Friday, October 20, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Sixteen


Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?
Fruit juices, fruit shakes and iced coffee
Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
A rubber stamp bearing my name, Starbucks coaster & a double-sided mirror
Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
There’s a portion of me which I still want to keep to myself so I’ll be an 8.
Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
Paris! I’d name it Parissimo. More classy. ;)
Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?
My stress-inducers: tons of workload coupled with deadly deadlines.
My perfect life ingredients each of which has a calming effect: Nikki, music, chocolate & ice cream!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Now I'm craving ice cream. Dang!

Love the feast. Mine's up!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Pilot Mom said...

Oh I agree with your dessert! It just isn't dessert if there isn't any chocolate! :)

Mine is up!

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I really need to visit a starbucks..great feast

2:39 PM  
Blogger Caylynn said...

Nice feast, although I like Paris as it is. ;)

Ice cream and chocolate - yummy! :)

Have a good weekend. :)

4:54 PM  
Blogger Gattina said...

He, he Parissimo would mean "more Paris" (like big and bigger) in italian. Maybe you don't love it because of Paris Hilton. Then I agree, but SHE should change not Paris, this name was there long before !

I had my feast too !

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great feast. Love the new name for Paris.

Mine is up too.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Chateau said...

Yummy ng pic! Sarap naman ng ice cream! :)

5:19 PM  
Blogger ~ flor ~ said...

Kay, Pilot Mom, Caylynn, Chats - ice cream/chocolates are must haves, don't we all agree? :)

Amy - the Starbucks coaster was given to me as a gift. i initially thought it was a cookie :)

Gattina - oh, silly me for the name. it's obvious that i don't know italian! but you're right i don't like Paris Hilton :)

Danella - thanks a lot :)

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home