Friday, October 27, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Seventeen

Appetizer
Create a new candle scent.
Chocolate Mint, or a combination of Strawberry, Honey & Mint

Soup
Name one way you show affection to others.
I create poems for my friends--I do now mostly for my lil one.

Salad
What is your favorite writing instrument?
I used to love sign pens (blot-free please) especially when I do calligraphy.

Main Course
If you were given $25 to spend anywhere online, from which site would you buy?
Amazon.com or eBay for baby items or books ;)

Dessert
Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going to be?
Er, no, but just in case I would, I'd love to be in a Half Angel/Half Devil costume--a halo + devil's tail + angel's wings + pitchfork!

For more servings, come & visit Friday's Feast.

9 Comments:

Blogger Caylynn said...

Great feast. :) Those would make lovely candle scents, and that costume sounds like a great idea. :)

I also do calligraphy. :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a good weekend. :)

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Flor!

I love your blog...as in all the entries!

I knew you were creative but this is just so ...wow! How do you find the energy to do all these..?? Wait...super mom ka nga talaga!

Till we meet again! Stay health. Mwah!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Chateau said...

Yummy naman ng candle mo! :) It's my first feast- join me pleaze! :)

7:47 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

great feast! I would love to smell that candle scent

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMMM Chocolate Mint!!!!

11:24 PM  
Blogger graymama said...

My Hubby does caliigraphy, too :-)

Great feast!

2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yankee has one right now called White Chocolate Mint and it smells sooooo good. The strawberry, honey and mint sounds very refreshing!!

4:56 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Chocolate mint, yum!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Osquer said...

Love the strawberry, honey and mint candle idea. Love your costume concept, too.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home