Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Nineteen

Checked last Friday morning and the questions weren't ready. And because I was out in the afternoon and the whole weekend, I wasn't able to post mine. Anyway, better late than never! Come dine with me!

Appetizer
Have you ever changed a flat tire by yourself?
Never!

Soup
Do you have an "innie" or an "outie" belly button?
I was supposed to say "Go figure!" but nah, that would be ridiculous! Anyway, I'm an innie!

Salad
Name a new paint color and describe it.
Mild-and-Wild. A magical combination of black and white, and gold & silver. Quite sums up my personality. Haha!

Main Course
What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Noche Buena & Media Noche. Can't you see? I love to eat! lol! And the family get-togethers & gift-giving that come with the season. ;)

Dessert
If you were a cookie, what kind of cookie would you be, and why?
Crunchy
and fruity (coz i love citrus scents!)
and with a choco filling (i mean, i have a lot more to offer! lol)
I couldn't quite imagine what that would create, but think of it as Cadbury Fruits & Nuts that became a cookie!
Click below for more flavorful servings!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great feast ...

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home