Wednesday, November 08, 2006

High Performance. Delivered by Moms.


Saw this in our pantry and I made sure I photograph it. The larger text reads:


Working mothers may be the only people who know more about high performance than we do.
accenture High Performance. Delivered.

SAHMs should not fret. Mothers, whether or not they are engaged in professions, are all working. For their families. For their children. For their future. In any or no profession, mothers are always delivering and performing at the highest levels possible.

Wouldn't you agree?

3 Comments:

Blogger Chateau said...

Agree Flor! :) I had a challenging job in the corporate world. But that did not prepare me for what was to come as a fulltime mom! LOL!
I'm still scanning my PC now.. huhuhu. My AVG Free edition let some viruses slip.. :(

12:56 AM  
Blogger Christianne said...

That's a great poster!

4:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I so agree. Hay ... if only I could work for a large company like Accenture ... but I do love the no stress stituation I am in ...

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home