Friday, November 17, 2006

Feast One Hundred and Eighteen


Appetizer
Do you believe there is intelligent life on other planets?
I sure do. Who knows how vast the universe is? Only God knows! Who have explored planets than those in our galaxy? None yet! Ergo, the possibility of the existence of life other than ours is inevitable.

Soup
What is one thing you said you'd never do, but you eventually did?
That I'll never fall in love with... but I failed. Haha. :)

Salad
Who is the teacher that influenced you the most in school?
Dr. Elvira Zamora of our Operations Management & Management of Innovation classes in grad school. She is exceptional. Stimulates our minds, open to criticism, very consistent, secure and unassuming. I always look forward to attending her classes. Her impact on the way I perceive work and business and organization is just so immense.

Main Course
If you could trade places with anyone for one day, who would it be and why?
I'd like to trade places with my child. A two-year old's mind has so many things in it that an adult may not understand. I'd like to know how she views things and events around her. I'd like to be able to understand her for me to develop a little more patience. ;)

Dessert
What is your favorite dish to prepare?
Shame on me, I'm a bad cook. (I just love to eat!) But I love preparing desserts like refrigerated cakes. I also like to do quick fixes for snacks like pizza. Ho-hum.
For more servings, click here.

6 Comments:

Blogger Caylynn said...

Wow, lots of people would like to change places with their daughters! It would be interesting to see the world through a two-year-old's eyes.

Our appetizers are similar. Great soup! She sounds like a great professor.

Happy Friday and have a good weekend. :)

6:17 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

I was surprised as well by the number of people who want to trade places with their kids. Of course, when I was teaching, I often wondered what went through their minds... so I guess it's similar. I didn't even think of the question that way... hmm. Anyway, have a happy Friday!

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great feast! I couldn't come up with a main dish, but this one makes sense.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Sonny said...

Thanx for sharing your feast with me.
Mine's up too.
Come and enjoy!

Greetings from Germany,
Sonny

11:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Never fall in love??? Crazy woman ...

Come dine with me! My feast is up.

6:30 AM  
Blogger graymama said...

Your main course is such a great idea. I need to find more patience with Buddy.

Great meal!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home