Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My Big Little Pumpkin


Here are the latest pics from my little pumpkin. With her plump cheeks and big, round belly, "pumpkin" is just about the apt name for her.
Bad mommy me.
-------------------
After a great lunch out with my friend, Luwee, we passed by a hair accessories store on our way out. I got my pumpkin a nice pair of hair clips! I tried to control myself against buying lots of pieces. XD
She hates wearing anything on her hair. She'd take off ponytails & ribbons and everything which would make her bobbed locks look girlish. I am hoping she'd like to put this on. What do you think? :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Christianne said...

Ang cute cute! And if you're a bad mommy, ano kaya ako? I call Annika "tababoy" :D

4:26 PM  
Blogger ~ flor ~ said...

hi wena, you should see her!

hi xtianne, thanks! LOL! ok lang yan...that makes the two of us!

hi lot, thanks! sooner or later she'll be as curvy as mommy. (feeling!)

10:02 PM  
Blogger Chateau said...

VGood hates anything on her hair too. I've stopped buying her fancy clips and ponytails because they always get lost. Cute ng clips-parang hidden mickeys!
And what a plump pumpkin you've got there! Nikki is so pinchable! :D

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home