Monday, December 04, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Twenty


Appetizer
Have you ever flown in a helicopter?
Nope. Looking forward to. I think that would be exciting.

Soup
What color is your warmest coat or jacket?
Black.

Salad
What is your favorite rainy day activity?
Sleeping! And eating something hot.

Main Course
Describe your hands.
Errr, my nails need manicure very badly. I like my nails long and without color. At the most, I put on clear polish. My palms have so many (unruly) lines. I have two moles on my right hand, one on the inside of the index finger and one at the lower left part of my palm.

Dessert
If you could eat only one nut for the rest of your life, what nut would you pick?
Peanut. Make it salted and spicy.
Click here to join the feast!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleeping is always a good rainy day activity!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home