Tuesday, October 31, 2006

How To Kiss a Chocolate

Yes, I love Starbucks' Mocha Frappe but I cannot call myself a Starbucks fanatic. My best cafe remains to be The Chocolate Kiss.

True, The Chocolate Kiss has a limited selection of coffee offerings so in that sense may not be at par with Starbucks. But for the sweet-toothed me, I love Chocolate Kiss for their sumptuous array of cakes and pastries. My all-time faves include Devil's Food Cake & Texas Square Sundae. I still have to try the Choco Chip Cheesecake. Looks so good! I also love their pastas. Another must-try? Chicken ala Kiev. It may seem like a regular dish to most of us, but it is so delish and really marvelous. And when you are lucky to stay beyond dinner, soothing live music (in sax & violin) will entice you all the more to stay, relax a little longer and order more figure-busters.

Chicken ala Kiev

Choco Chip Cheesecake

The Chocolate Kiss was a witness to many of my college hang-out memories (and cutting classes? lol). Thus, ten years later, my college buddies would often pick it as a choice venue for our mini-reunions because we so love the food and ambiance. Now, my MBA-biz partner friends identified it as our perfect business meeting spot every week. Yey! How lucky can you get!

Just in case you would want to try it out (I haven't tried out the Roces outlet so that's a perfect branch to visit), I am willing to take you there as long as I get a free Devil's Food Cake!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Seryoso? But you need to bring me back to Makati. Hehe ...

Isn't this the one in UP?

6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard about it already but haven't tried it. Maybe we could schedule the next EB here. =D

10:19 AM  
Blogger ~ flor ~ said...

Kay, sure thing! Yes, this is the one in UP. :)

Daiz, that's a great idea! :)

10:52 AM  
Blogger Chateau said...

hey, I live near UP but I have not been there.. Agree with Daiz- let's do our next EB there! Kay, di ba you will get a car soon, hehe! Kulit ko! :) Mukhang yummy kasi eh!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Christianne said...

Uy malapit yan sa amin. Mahihintay ba ninyo ang December bago mag-EB dito? :P

Our kids will have fun running around UP (if Annika's walking by then, that is)

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home