Tuesday, December 12, 2006

ALIBATA: The Artistic Alphabet


The Rising Of The Ancient Philippines

While in bora, seeing a girl wearing a henna tattoo in alibata characters wowed me. That was after I had my own lower back butterfly tattoo. So I almost wished I had the same, where my pumpkin's name is spelled out! It would look something like this:


I find the alibata very aesthetically appealing. I guess it is because of my love for words, calligraphy, putting art into letters. The strokes are elegantly flowing and artsy, much like Chinese characters. And if you would like to enter into a secret coded communication with your friends, try using these ancient scripts!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that is nice. but the link to alibata is dead.

1:48 PM  
Blogger bablih said...

ninamikaela?

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home