Tuesday, December 12, 2006

MARITESS vs. the SUPERFRIENDS


I was browsing IE earlier and came across this animation once again.

I do not exactly remember when I first saw this. But it was just now that I was able to read the message board. As I would have expected, this piece of animation elicited a lot of reactions from people--unschooled and educated, rich and poor, Filipinos and foreigners alike. This is a satire about the plight of our fellow Filipinas working in the US as OCWs.

The animation was voiced by Rex Navarrete, a Hawaii-based Filipino who made his mark in American stand-up comedy, and created by Dino Ignacio, currently the creative director MYX.


Click on the post title to view the animation. And don't leave this blog unless you posted a comment, ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home