Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Twenty One

Appetizer
Which language would you like to learn and why?
Japanese, French & Italian. I dream of touring around those countries… soon. (Do I hear you say, “Dream on!” ?) lol

Soup
What's the funniest thing you've heard or read so far this week?
Some nice one-liners from Happy Feet.
Salad
Which movie was so bad you couldn't watch the whole thing?
I’m kinda picky with movies, so I watch those that I really like. Can’t remember anything that made me step out of the theater before it actually ends.
Main Course
If there were a holiday in your honor that didn't use your actual name, what would the day be called?
National Sleeping Day. In honor of sleep-deprived people like me.
Dessert
Name one movie which is coming out soon that you would like to see.
Spiderman 3. I so love the trailer.
Click here to enjoy more delectable feasts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home