Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bora Bum in Novem: A Prelude


I told myself I would blog about my bora escapade soon after. But it's been three weekends since and I haven't written anything! So here's a short write-up to kick it off.

My Self-Discovery

In bora, I found out:

1. I really, really love the beach and am keen on building a beach house when I get rich!
2. I still have what I call sea-phobia. I can swim in swimming pools but too scared in open seas!
3. I can be daring when provoked. Hahaha!
4. I need a loooooooonnnnnngggggggeeeeer vacay!

Watch out, I will post a mini photo-docu of my whole adventure. In the meantime, take a peek into my.... uh, BUTT-erfly tattoo. ;)

Ciao!


2 Comments:

Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Nice butterfly tattoo! Is it real or henna? Rally cute.

I miss Bora! I went there last Feb and hope to go back next summer.

Rach

1:19 AM  
Blogger ~ flor ~ said...

hi rach! thanks for dropping by!

this one was henna. i can't take a real one. lol

cheers. happy holidays!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home