Friday, December 15, 2006

Feast One Hundred and Twenty Two


Appetizer
What was your very first job with a paycheck?
As a recruitment staff for KFC. (Trivia: being a KFC employee, I had the luxury of buying my fave KFC Hot & Crispy chicken daily at Php7.00 or $0.14 a piece.)

Soup
Did you ever lose something really important to you?
If there is one, maybe that would be a past relationship. (I really do not mind losing material things--I lost so many personal items already, from celphones, cash to mp3 player!)

Salad
What is the best Christmas present you ever received?
An iPod last year. This year, let's see. I hope it would be closed deals from our new business ;)

Main Course
Tell about a favorite "hang out" place for you and your friends when you were in high school.
For one, I remember hanging out at a place near our school called "Mango Brutus," very near the church, and which offers nice mango smoothies. And since students were prohibited from loitering around the school in their uniforms, some school personnel would chase us away and tell us to go home.

Dessert
Name something that always brings a smile to your face.
Hearing my baby say, "Mommy ko!" (translated as "My Mommy!"). I just love the way she's being so possessive of me. At work, thoughts about my lil pumpkin really make my day.

Click here to join the feast!

17 Comments:

Blogger Pittchick said...

Happy Feast! Mango smoothies sound really tasty!

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great feast! I just love the photo of the baby, so cute! I love mangoes!!

I'm up too.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't remember any special Christmas gift, probably they all were special !

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful feast! I love it when my baby says Mama too. Just melts my heart! Yummmm.....Mango smoothies.
WOW! Your Butterfly tat looks really cool.
Happy Friday!

www.arewethereyetmom.blogspot.com

3:03 PM  
Blogger Daiz said...

Mango Brutus? Did you go to CBC in highschool? I went there til I was a freshman. Had to transfer to PCC since they phased off the highschool in that school.

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love anything mango. mmmm... My feast is up! :-D

4:17 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

Mmmm! I wanna hang out at Mango Brutus NOW! LOL! I love mangos! And your little punkin' made ME smile! I'm assuming that's her at the top! What a cutie!

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very yummy feast - thanks for serving! I am still waiting for my baby to say "Mama" =)

Happy FF from Germany,

Sanni

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Friday! The picture of your baby is precious!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Sonny said...

Great feast!
Thanx a lot for sharing! Have a nice weekend!

Greetings from Germany,
Sonny

Sweet like Kitty
Sonny's Xmas

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet baby and a tasty feast!
Have a super Friday :))

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's a cutie :)

11:40 PM  
Blogger Chateau said...

Cute ng lil pumpkin mo! Love mango shakes too. Isn't high school life the best?! Join my fest, pero midnight snack na, hehe:)

12:03 AM  
Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

I love KFC hot and crispy too! It always nice to have job related perks.

I'm also fond of Mango Brutus. We had one near school too.

My FF is also up. Happy weekend.

Rach

1:26 AM  
Blogger graymama said...

What a great picture!

Yummy meal!

1:43 AM  
Blogger Suni said...

it's always nice when our kids want us to themselves...LOL

me

2:40 AM  
Blogger Chateau said...

Halo! Just peeking in if there was somethin new... :) have a nice day!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home