Saturday, October 27, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Sixty Six


Appetizer

Name a great website you would recommend to others.
For the mom in me, I would recommend www.babycenter.com.

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?
7! I always have dreams, even during naps, but half the time, I forget what they were about.

Salad

Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?
Nah. I'm not exactly what you will call a pet-lover.

Main Course

If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?
FHM, maybe? Hahaha. Course I was kidding (I darn wish I could!). Seriously, an ad specially for moms.

Dessert

What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
Lollipop!


Want more servings? Click here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mec said...

welcome back to the blogging world? :p

3:55 PM  
Anonymous prozac and pregnancy birth defects said...

That looks delicious

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home