Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I MISS BLOGGING!

So what did two months do to me?

I have practically skipped my blogging habits! *sigh*

On the up side, I have some newer things right from my last post (some were better, some not... but my mind says I should recognize the good side of even the seemingly un-better things):

1. I lost around 10 lbs. Uh, not really good coz it means I am more stressed now than two months ago. But hey, that saves me a lot from weight-loss programs, doncha think?

2. Salary increase. Mom taught me to be thankful for even the smallest things. Hehe.

3. Back to school. I missed school so I am really happy to be back. Truthfully, this explains no. 1 as well :D

4. Growing & sweeter-by-the-minute pumpkin. Who else by my chubby-cheeked alter ego? ;-)

There's a lot more to say, but I'll hang on there for now.

Cheers for my homecoming! :D

2 Comments:

Blogger PURPLEHEADD said...

and the blogging world missed you too!!!wb!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Chateau said...

hey, welcome back! sa wakas, hehe.. I keep dropping by to see of something new is up :D Wow, 10 lbs?? it seems you don't need that much weight loss naman. Take care!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home