Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Nikki's Quotable Quotes 1: "Hindi ako mataba! Maganda lang!"

My sister Leng gave me the idea on posting last weekend's most memorable quote I have ever heard in my entire life. And yes, it came from my pumpkin Nikki.

When Leng said, "Nikki, ang taba mo!" ["Nikki, you're so fat!"]

Nikki replied with much conviction, "Hindi ako mataba! Maganda lang!" ["I'm not fat! Just beautiful!"]

My nephew and mom were witnesses to her reply.

Oh well... from whom did she get her genes? Make a wild guess. Haha. XD

* * * * * * * *

Okay, so from now on, I would post unforgettable quips from my biggest little love. Of course, I will always be her no. 1 fan, so things like these should be immortalized ;)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

naku, please erase my first comment, I types my email add blankly instead of my username, haha. Spaced out again!
Corek si nikki! I would have said the same too :D

2:30 PM  
Blogger Daiz said...

tagged

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pareho pala kami ng anak mo. When people say Mitch ang payat-payat mo. I answer with pride "di ako payat, I was born sexy lang hahaha!"

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home